Woodlands and forests Read more [...]
Place Category: Agricultural Services
Goren Farm has been in the family since 1955 and has been farmed as extensive dairy farm up till 1990. Since then the fields have been set to hay meadows to develop a natural balance with nature. No chemicals have been used on the farm – no fields have been ploughed in living memory.
Produce for sale
- Meadow hay – species rich with natural herbage and wild grasses.
- Fire wood, logs delivered by the load or small orders of bags and kindling wood.
- Wild Flower seed direct off the field ***NEW***
- Meat – Ruby Red Devon Beef, lamb and pork. When available.
- Cider, apple juice and cider vinegar
- Sawmill hire for converting trees into useful timber ***NEW***
- Sawn seasoned timber, Ash, Beech, Oak, Maple, Cherry and Elm.
- Small pet hay of very fine grasses which grow naturally on the old moor.
- Vegetables and fruit in season.
- Rockery Stones, various sizes, colours.
- Building Stones, Flint, various colours and textures.