Membership is open to all businesses within the award winning Blackdown Hills and the surrounding market towns and villages, whether you live in the region, your business operates within the hills or your services support the communities within the Blackdown Hills. Incorporated with your membership benefits, your business will be promoted in the new Blackdown Hills Interactive Directory. This is the focus of an exciting new destination marketing campaign, promoting our fantastic region outside the Blackdown Hills to visitors and customers.
- Free monthly eNewsletters, featuring members’ news, community news, training workshops, notice of funding opportunities, invites to networking and social events and important news impacting the local area – sent to all members and residents within the local communities.
- New member feature in the e-newsletter, introduction to the local communities and other BHBA members
- Use of the BHBA Membership logo on all printed and online marketing material
- Mentoring and support from the Board members, Directors and Chairman
- Access to local training workshops
- Access to funding opportunities
- Invites to regular informal and professional networking events and meetings*
- Invites to seasonal social events*
Marketing and PR benefits
- Promotion on the Blackdown Hills Interactive Directory with your own dedicated page and personalised listing*
- Inclusion in local and regional marketing campaigns*
- Exposure within national and international destination marketing campaigns
- Interaction on social media marketing campaigns including Facebook and Twitter
- Network with industry sector groups (e.g. Tourism or Artisan)
- Exclusive invite to exhibit in the award wining Blackdown Hills marquee at the renowned Honiton Agricultural Show which takes place on the first Thursday of August each year*
- Opportunity to promote at local markets, exhibitions, country fairs and community events
Money saving benefits
- Access to funding and growth support opportunities
- Discounted tickets to social and networking events
- Member to member preferential rates between other BHBA members
* fees may apply. Many of our members have belonged to the BHBA for over 20 years or more! There are two levels of membership depending on your preferred style of business listing in the new directory; Elementary Membership £60 or Prestige Membership £85 per annum. To sign-up please complete the membership form below. If you have any questions, please call Gemma Sparks on 07826 581365.