- This event has passed.
Communication & Conflict Management
8th March 2018 @ 09:30 - 16:30
A one-day workshop building skills and confidence in workplace communication, interactions and managing situations involving interpersonal conflict.
Who’s this for?
Anyone working with others and looking to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace relationships, optimising their approach to communication and managing situations involving conflict. Our workshops enable participants to focus on their live workplace challenges – and to leave with clear next steps and confidence to move forwards.
What’s covered? On completion of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Understand their workplace interactions: what works well and what could be enhanced.
- Identify potential sources of conflict in workplace interactions, and strategies for resolution.
- Utilise assertive language and frameworks to hold effective and authentic conversations.
- Prepare for difficult or emotionally-charged situations.
- Recognise and manage their own emotions, as well as being mindful of the emotions of others.
- Clearly identify how they will be applying their learning and their next steps.
How’s it delivered?
Flexibly, informally, but with a focus on results – with this in mind, we’ll provide resources ahead of the workshop and after to make sure that it makes as much positive difference as possible back at work.
- Pre-workhop planning resources – to ensure you’re focused on what you need;
- Comprehensive workbook, slides and links to further learning – plus lunch and refreshments on the day;
- Post-workshop planning and evaluation resources – to support you in implementing your actions.
How big is the group?
We always ensure our groups are no bigger than 12 people to ensure we can provide sufficient focus and support for individual needs.
Who is facilitating the course?
The course will be facilitated by Jo Prince-White and Carly Catchpole from the Green Door team.
£155 per person.